Monday, April 7, 2008

[something to shout about]

This is some very exciting news.....[title of show] is going to Broadway!!! "get outta here!" Yes, it's true. My uber-talented cousin Jeff and his three amigos will open at the Lyceum theatre in July. If you'd like to see their creative and hilarious announcement from the [title of show] website click here: http://www.titleofshow.com/blog/index.php?itemid=1085 It was also announced in the New York Times this past Thursday. I am definitely going to be there, hopefully for opening night! I didn't get the opportunity to see the show when it was off-broadway, but I did buy the CD. And even though I didn't get all the theatrical references (not being in the scene myself), I still laughed until I nearly peed my pants. And I really love the [title of show] Show installments on YouTube. If you haven't seen these, you need to!! I especially enjoyed the Christmas special. It captured the feeling of holiday specials of the late 70s/early 80s and family gatherings gone wild. LOVED IT!! So I am really looking forward to seeing the show on Broadway! (did I put enough exclamation points in this post?)

No comments: